Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You've got to be kidding me!!!

Ok.....so it's not like my family does not have tons going on right now with Peyton's surgery coming up and the start of a new school year in a brand new class.....but now I am totally useless! Today at recess I slipped on some loose gravel and as I hit the ground heard a "snap". Well that snap was my leg breaking in two places. Both bones in my leg broke at my ankle so I am now an crutches and with a two year old that means I am pretty much useless. I can't do ANYTHING but sit in the recliner. You know, I have always thought that would be nice, but it's HORRIBLE!!! Thank goodness that God has blessed me with a wonderful husband that has waited on me hand and foot since we left the hospital. I guess now I will take some pain medicine and go to bed (that's all I can do!!). I have to go to the orthopedic doctor in the morning to see the extent of my injuries. Please pray that I don't have to have surgery!

2 comments:

  1. Erin!! That's horrible! I'm so sorry!
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! I'm sending a hug to you right now! Candace

    ReplyDelete