Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yes...We are still alive!!


Well hello everyone. I know it's been forever since I have blogged. Things have been SO busy. Things are starting to settle down at work and I am getting used to traveling around the county. Peyton is doing great! Still not tons of progress, but he is responding a little more to sound. Of course, I would love to see a lot more progress, but we will get there. We are still working really hard. We have therapy today!!! Since last time I posted we have 6 new learning to listen sounds and 4 new function words. Peyton has really enjoyed playing with the baby. When we make the "waaa, waaaa" sound he just rocks the baby. He will be a good big brother one day (maybe!). He has also really enjoyed the function word "pop". We having been blowing bubbles in the tub every night so he can "pop" them. He thinks that is wonderful.

As far as sounds go, he is still not making many consonant sounds consistently. He will make a few here and there. The one he makes most frequent is "gggg". We will take what we can get!! He is making a lot of vowel noises still and is laughing all the time. He is such a happy baby!

Well this past Saturday kicked off our football season and sadly enough it didn't get off to a real good start! We had tons of fun watching the game with great friends though. This weekend Peyton is going to MeMe's which will be good because the game is a night game. That means I get to go and tailgate all day with everyone. Robby and I are also going to the Yellow Daisy Festival on Friday so that will be tons of fun too!


I thought I would share a picture with you guys! I just love my little redneck! He loves to be outside just like his daddy and he won't go anywhere without his hat on!! He is 100% boy!!


Well it's off to shape young minds. Hope everyone has a great (short) week!

2 comments: