Monday, August 24, 2009

Goooooooooooo DAWGS!!

Well it has been a while since I have blogged. Things have been busy, busy, busy around the Duvall house. Our gargen is putting out TONS of veggies. We are staying really busy picking, shelling, and freezing all the goodies. Peyton is still doing really well with his sounds. We practice ALL the time! He loves to sing and this week we are singing "Open, Shut Them" and as soon as I start singing he makes a fist. He has had some really good hearing days, but yesterday was not one of them! He was extremely ill yesterday and that may have been part of it! He is also cuttingh is 1 year molars and that has not been fun for anyone involved. I was threatening to sell him yesterday, but if the truth be told, whoever bought him would have to take me too! :)

We did have a fun weekend! We took Peyton to get his picture made with Uga at Picture Day. Poor Daddy got up at 3:30 am to get a ticket, but it was well worth it. I will have to post the picture (when I figure out how to do that!). He LOVED that and the picture was SO cute. It was a really neat experience. It is probably something we will do every year from now on.

Well tomorrow is therapy! Daddy has a meeting so Ms. Pauline is going with me. Yes, she is the babysitter that does EVERYTHING!! I will let everyone know how it goes!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment