Monday, August 17, 2009

Home again, home again!

Well my baby boy is FINALLY home! He had a wonderful weekend at MiMi and Poppy's but I missed him like CRAZY!! My mom said he had a really good hearing day on Saturday. It is so weird to me how his hearing comes and goes. She said he responded to just about everything! She was really impressed and took advantage of it and worked really hard on his Learn to Listen sounds! She said by the end of the day when she pulled out the therapy toys he would just put his head down. But he always participated. He is such a trooper.

Peyton left on Thursday toddling around and came back yesterday running. WOW!! He will fall down and just stand up right in the middle of the floor. I am so proud. Now I know our work is cut out for us. I chased him everywhere last night. He loves to be chased. He will run and just laugh and laugh! He is so much fun. I have thoroughly enjoyed every stage he has went through. I just can't wait for him to talk. I just want to hear him say "Mama" so bad. I am confident that it will come. I know it is not going to come as easy as it will with others but I am sure that it will come one day. We are working WAY to hard for it not to!

Well Peyton had a wonderful weekend and so did Robby and I. We had the lock-in on Friday night and had a blast. We had a good turn out and all the kids had such a good time. We did sleep to about lunch on Saturday and then hit the garden. We picked and shelled butter beans for the majority of the afternoon. Then we decided that we needed some time together so we went on a date. We went to eat at the Olive Garden and then went shopping for Peyton some Fall and Winter clothes. We really had a good time together. Then of course, yesterday was church and then I went to pick up Peyt!

Well it's a new week with tons to do! I hope and pray it will be a productive week for me, as well as, for my sweet little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment