Friday, August 14, 2009

Strange Feeling

It is really a strange feeling to be home and Peyton not be here. I don't like it at all! Peyton left for Blackshear today to spend the weekend with MiMi and Poppy! I sure will miss him. I know what you are thinking...a nice romantic weekend with my husband. Well my romantic weekend plans are a youth lock-in tomorrow night, putting up vegetables all day Saturday, and crashing from exhaustion Saturday night!!

Well onto Peyton...Ms. Pauline said he worked on his sounds a lot today. By the end of the day he would look for her cat when she made the "meow" sound. He also alerted to and localized to her clapping her hands when he was doing something he was not supposed to! Everyday is something new. I am so proud of him!!!

Peyton is also walking everywhere! Crawling is a thing of the past. His little legs are so short. He is sooo cute walking around.

I am really going to miss him this weekend but I know he is going to have a blast. He will probably ride the golf cart with Poppy the majority of the time! What did I ever do before him??

1 comment:

  1. I may just have to make a trip to bshear to see my man for a few mins. :)

    ReplyDelete